Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Two great friends!!

Recently, two of my dearest friends in the world have been doing great things!! My dear, sweet friend Tara just became a mother, and her son is about the cutest boy I've ever seen in my life!! :) I love her dearly and I am so proud of her!

My wonderful, beautiful friend Nicole just started a new blog. In it she describes tips and recipes for eating better, more whole and natural foods. Check it out!! She is so wise and so wonderful!! I love her very much, and I am enjoying her new blog! :)

Congratulations to both!! :)

5 comments:

kannie said...

Aww, he totally is a cutie!!! And the "eat food" website is great! It has some down-to-earth type of ideas that sound like something we could actually implement in our house! Sweet! (literally! :-)

chantilita said...

Ok, I'm a dorkus... where's the website? I wanna check it out :)

Ann said...

eatfoodnotjunk.blogspot.com :)

Nicole said...

ann, thanks for promoting the site! i just realize that i was one of your friends "nicole" that you wrote about.. how flattering!

Tara and Dan Stewart said...

You are so sweet :). Thank you for the compliments and posting a picture of our sweet boy!! You're the best Auntie Ann!