Thursday, September 18, 2008

God be with you till we meet again!



Today we put Matt on a plane to Colorado. Anyone who knows Matt and I knows how difficult it is for us to be apart. Words can't really describe it, so I don't think I will attempt it. Suffice it to say that he is the Love of my life, dearer than the air I breathe. I am so happy for this new job and new life, though it will be very hard to be apart for a time. I am grateful for the comfort and companionship of family and friends at this time. The girls and I feel so grateful to have this time with mom and dad right now. I feel so blessed and so full of gratitude for the multitude of blessings in our life. I am thankful for the calm assurance that we are on the right track.



Blessed am I among women.


All of daddy's girls. :)









We love you, sweetheart! All of our Love is with you.

6 comments:

kannie said...

*bawling*

*still bawling*

*sniffle*

You all look great, BTW :-).

*sob*

*sniffle*

And at least you could kiss this time!!! :-)

*bawling*

We love you so much! We're praying for you every day - multiple times, actually - and I hope that it will only be a teensy, weensy short time!!! You can do it, and we're all sending our happy house-selling vibes your way!!! *huuuuuuuge hugs*

Tara and Dan Stewart said...

Good luck guys! Let me know how the move goes. I'll be thinking of you!

chantilita said...

Aww.. that made me cry just a tiny bit. :( I'm so excited for you guys, but sad that you have to be apart for awhile!! You all look so great!! I love you!!! Call anytime!! (Ty goes to bed by 9 or so lol so, so you can call anytime :) lol)

matt said...

boy...wow...that's no fair...making me cry in a public library ;o)

I Love you baby! Thanks for posting those pictures! It's great to see you guys! I can't wait till we see each other the end of October!

I Love all my Girls!!

Jason Calton said...

You guys are so beautiful together , I thank God you be back together soon.

Nicole said...

this will be but for a small moment. until then, you've got your little ones. let's talk now that i'm ow longer sick.