Friday, April 10, 2009

Hairdresser on the run

My baby hates to get her hair brushed. H.A.T.E.S. it.

So usually, when it's time to brush her hair, now that she can run, she does. She gets up and starts toddling away as fast as she can once she sees that brush in my hand. So, in order to brush her hair everyday, I have to run right along with her and brush as we run.

Yesterday, I just couldn't stop...and this was the darling result:



Yes, those pigtails were done on the run, and as long as we kept "running," she didn't seem to mind!

I don't think pigtails have ever failed to melt this Papa Bear's heart. :)



6 comments:

kannie said...

SOOOOO adorable!!! :-) What a cutie! And quite a running accomplishment, LOL!!! :-)

Jessie Mae said...

Cute!!! That makes me happy!

Do you remember when Dad used to do my pigtails before school? Sometimes they would be soooo tight I felt like I had a face lift! Those were the days!

Chantile said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen all day! :)

When I have girls, they're going to have to come to Aunt Ann to get their hair done, or it'll just end up cropped short like mine or in a tomboy pony-tail. Dad can braid better than me... *hangs head in shame...*

Rebecca said...

Awww. I love baby pigtails.

Nicole said...

how do you DO it????? how do you get pig tails in that short of hair? i never do anything with johanna's hair because i thought it was impossible. now you've shown me otherwise...

Tara and Dan said...

hmmm, not a bad workout idea...