Sunday, May 3, 2009

Three years old!

Yesterday our little 2-year-old turned a not-so-little 3! She was so happy to become "bigger!"

She wanted a Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom birthday cake!


The little happy birthday letters climbed the coconut tree!




Once the candles were blown out, we let her really make the tree go "chicka-chicka...BOOM BOOM!" She loved that!



(You can see the toppled tree...)





Little hand puppets that I made her:



An apron I made her so she can help momma in the kitchen:


Her new Handy Manny tool belt, to help Daddy with!



I can't believe it's been three years since this sweet little girl came to us! We love you, sweetie! Thank you for coming to our family. You brighten the life of everyone you see with that angelic smile. :)


4 comments:

Ryan and Evelyn said...

That is an amazing cake!!! It looks so good!!! Love the puppets and apron you made for Maggie! Glad you and your family had a wonderful birthday celebration!

Jessie Mae said...

Happy Birthday Miss Maggie Mae!! I love you!! I am so glad I got to talk to you yesterday!!!

Tara and Dan said...

I can't believe she is getting so big!!! What a precious girl- she looks so happy :)

And your talents never cease to amaze me. How do you have the time to mother four wonderful girls, make finger puppets and aprons, fabulous cakes, home school, AND have a successful business empire??? You don't sleep do you. THAT's the trick. LOL :)

Chantile said...

I feel bad I missed her birthday! What an awesome cake!! :) Happy Birthday Maggs!