Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Actual size

Yesterday, I wanted to give the family a treat, so I bought some cones and ice cream.  I had seen that this little box held sixty cones, and wondered how they fit them all in there...what economy of packaging, I thought!

I didn't know you could buy such a tiny little ice cream cone.  These pictures from my phone don't do the tiny-ness justice.  I let the kids have two cones.  They were so excited...maybe I'll mini-size more often.


I shall not divulge how many cones I ate, however. 

5 comments:

Krista said...

That's so cute!!! And what a fun time for your little ladies - glad they enjoyed 'em! :) (And glad *you* enjoyed 'em, too! ;)

Annie Sunshine said...

haha! That sounds like turning lemons into some sweet lemonade! I love those cute little cones, I'm going to try to find some around here, what a fun little summer treat!

Debra Domenici said...

We had ice cream cones of this size today when we stopped at Burger King for lunch after leaving the doctor's office. They sure do make nice little treats!

www.theevolvinghomemaker.com said...

That is hilarious. Truly. Hilarious...it would be crazy how many of those little bitty cones I could eat!

:)

Tara and Dan said...

The kids thought they scored when they were allowed TWO cones!! haha that is too funny :) It's all about quantity for kids!

PS- since those look bite size, I'm guessing I would have about 12 bites...