Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Thoughts

As I stand here in the kitchen, preparing Easter dinner for my family, and reflecting on the remarkable and uplifting Conference we've been able to watch this weekend, my thoughts are humbled.  I am amazed, constantly, at the complete love of Christ, our Savior.

I want to take a moment to say that I know that He is the Son of God.  I know He was sent to show us the way, and to make it possible for us to return to live again with our Father.  I know that it is because of Him that I have my life, and I know that He has suffered everything, so that I can be forgiven, and so that I can be comforted.  I know that because of Him, our family can be together forever.

I am forever grateful and full of love this Easter for Christ, my Savior.  I know that all of our lives are fragile, precious, and a miracle.  I want mine to be full of service to Him, who gave everything to me.

Have a wonderful Easter, and know you are loved.

1 comment:

Eaton Family said...

I haven't spent much time on the computer lately or been around the last few weeks so I had to catch up on your blog and new addition! She is so adorable! Sounds like life is FULL and keeping you busy but full of joy as well! Happy Easter!