Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two months

How can two months go by so quickly?

How is it that despite hormonal imbalances, fears of the future, and terrible feelings of inadequacy, this tiny being, only two months old, is the balm to my soul and comfort in each day?

How is it that each child that comes, in spite of all of the difficulty life may bring, is the exact child, the exact spirit you needed at that time in your life?

How is it that I, I who am so imperfect, so small, so lacking in so many areas,
am
so
blessed?



I am the mother of daughters.
Blessed am I.

4 comments:

Jessie Mae said...

What a beauty! I can't believe it's been two months! Also can't believe how big Ashley is! I remember when she was that small!

c h a n t i l e said...

Yeah, I totally remember chasing Ashley around with the vacuum cleaner lol it's hard to believe she'll be what, 7? And that #5 is already 2 months!! Crazy!!! :) And all so beautiful!! :)

Ruth said...

The time sure flies by! You were that tiny just yesterday, and I was feeling the same thing about you!

Alison said...

What a darling little one!!!